Wednesday 15 July 2009

Wanted!




I'm being wanted because of my crimes. I've done something that is not allowed, but I think it is correct. First of all, a friend of mine was sent to prision being accused of doing something he had not really done. I, of course, wanted to help him: he had been my friend for ten years, and I wouldn't let him go so easily. I tried to help him at the trial, but I couldn't. So I made a plan to rescue him from there.
I investigated about the security in the prision. I also looked for information about people who had escaped from there, and how they had done that. Once I thought I was ready to make my own illegal action, but knowing it was actually the best thing I could do, I started thinking of what to do. I could not wait much longer, because every moment I spent thinking, was a moment in which he was there unfairly, feeling really bad and wanting to die. So this is what I did:
I waited for the night come. Then I put on black clothes, but nothing on my face. That way I would look like a person who likes the colour black, and not like a criminal. I went to the prision, there I threw a special essence to the guards, which I had put in a bottle. Once they were unconscious, I took of one of their documents with the identification and I put one of their thombs in the machine to enter. I was in, dressed like a guard. Then, I hit the guard which had the keys and I took my friend out of there. When we finished, we ran away. But, you see, the cameras were recording, so that way they could identify me.
Now, I'm being wanted because of saving my friend. Of course, my friend is being wanted, too. But I think that is the best action I have ever done, and I'm proud of it.
Thanks for reading,
Mariana


2 comments:

  1. What an adventure! Rescuing your friend was a corageous action. Anyway, it would have been better to wait for a trial.

    Great story, Mariana. By the way, you look great in the photo!

    Miss Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for everything, miss! :)

    ReplyDelete