Tuesday 11 August 2009

Stella =)




Well, I made this character and I named it Stella.
It was difficult to create it, but I could finally do it.
In the "video" it seems she is wearing trousers, but I actually drew a dress.
Well, here is her story:

She was the first woman to become a world-known footballer. She became like a sort of "Maradona". She plays really well. She is blond, but she dyes her hair brown because she doesn't like her natural colour. She has been invited to say a few words to her fans after a match. Waht you see in the animation is she talking to the spectators, who adore her and always dress like her, too.


3 comments:

  1. What a smart footballer Stella is! I do like her style.
    She seems to be having a good time, too.

    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marian!!!
    Thanks because of your comment.
    But I have to tell you, that drawing a person is more difficult than drawing a robot.
    See you tomorrow...
    KISSES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mariana!
    It's Miss Lidia.
    It's a pleasure to se you dealing with blogs in English, enjoy and keep on doing it!

    ReplyDelete