Sunday 4 October 2009

Mendoza!



Last summer I went to Mendoza with my parents and my sister. One day one of my parents' friends (who lived there) decided to take us somewhere out to have lunch. We got into the car and we visited the countryside. There were a lot of mountains, and all the places we saw were really beautiful. There were lots of trees, and there were almost none big buildings. All this together gave the impression of a very calm and beautiful place. All we could hear was the song of the birds.
At the end, we decided to go to have lunch to Cacheuta, a place in Mendoza which is famous because of the SPAs and the thermal water it has. We ate there and than we walked for a while. The air was really fresh, and the people were all very quiet.
This is one of the places I've been to and I like most. If you ever go to Mendoza, do not forget to visit Cacheuta.


1 comment:

  1. I went to Mendoza this summer, too. I visited San Rafael and liked it a lot. It's just as you say, a place surrounded by mountains, peace and quiet.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete