Tuesday 20 October 2009

Second chat session


Today, 20th of October, we had the second chat session with the students from La Plata. This time, I could speak with Pedro. This is what I found out:
He told me he was 15 years old, and that he lived in La Plata. I asked him about his holidays, and he told me he would go to Brazil, by car. He'd go with his parents, and I suppose that with his two brothers (a brother and a sister) too. In Brazil he told me he was going to be on the beach.
After that, I asked him how was he doing at school this year, and he told me "so so", so i didn't search for more information about that topic...
Then we spoke about sports. I asked him whether he liked football, and to my surprise he said that he did, but that the sport he liked most was rugby. He plays rugby. His football team is Estudiantes La Plata. I asked then why did he think that football is very important in Argentina, and his answer was that it was like that because "it is a part of us", that it is the national sport. I think he's right.
Finally, I asked him what did he think about having this chat sessions, and why did he think that. He told me that he liked doing that because in that way he's able to meet new people and make more friends.
Finally, I would like to say that I'm happy because I could speak with one person who answered, and who gave me his opinion and asked me questions, too. Apart from that, we could chat through our voices, that is what teachers really wanted us to do. I liked this chat session a lot more than the previous one. =)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. You've done your work!
    Excellent, Mariana.

    Marina

    ReplyDelete