Thursday 15 October 2009

My 15th party!

These are three photos of my fifteenth-birthday party. I had a great time, and the party lasted for eight hours. At the bottom of every photo you can see the names of the children of Bilingual who appear in it.


I'm the girl in red who's between the boy and the girl who are in black. The boy who is sitting id Federico, and next to him is Tatiana. The last girl who is sitting (the one in the pink dress) is Noelia.



The only girl of Bilingual here is Noelia, the other two are friends of mine.



In this photo you can see more children of my class: For example, the first girl at the left in a blak dress and with long hair is Sheila (the one who's standing). The last girl at the right in a light-blue dress is Macarena. The girl who's next to Macarena is Mariana. The first girl who is sitting (the one at the left) is Mayra, and the girl sitting next to her is Narella.


I hope you like the photos!!! =)

2 comments:

  1. You look great. You are a group of models. You'll have to teach me how to pose for photos.

    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. how nice!!!! l want those photos.. can you send me

    well see you marian

    kisses fede

    ReplyDelete